Bonda is a typical South Indian snack.
Ingredients for Thukada:
- 2 cups All purpose flour (Maida)
- 1/2 tsp Chilli powder
- a small pinch of Hing
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Butter
- Cooking oil for frying
Directions for making Thukada:
- Mix maida, chilli powder, hing, salt, and butter with little water, and make a nice dough similar to Chappati dough.
- Make small balls, and roll them similar to chappati/puri's and cut them into small squares/dimonds.
- Deep fry these small squares in oil.
- Enjoy your Thukada. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top