Directions for making Urud Vadai:
- Soak 1 cup urud dal in sufficient amount of water for 1 hour and grind into a thick fine flour.
- Add 1 tsp salt, 2-3 chopped green chillies, 1 tsp whole black peppers, a bunch of curry leaves and mix well.
- On a plastic piece of paper place a ball of this and flatten it by hand.
- Deep fry this in oil and turn over until the vada turns golden brown.
- Enjoy your Urud Vadai. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top