Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Kandh Kebab ( Yam Kebab ):
- 1 ½ kg yam
- ¾ tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- ¾ tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- ¾ tsp white pepper
- ¾ tsp red chilli powder
- ¾ tsp chaat masala
- ¾ tsp green coriander, finely chopped
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ¾ cup oil
Directions for making Kandh Kebab ( Yam Kebab ):
- Peel and wash the yam. Immerse in boiling water and cook until it becomes tender.
- Remove from water, grate finely and squeeze out all excess water.
- To the grated yam, add the remaining ingredients. Mix well and divide into 8 equal portions. Shape the portions into medallions.
- Shallow fry each, on medium heat, till they become crisp and golden brown on both sides.
- Serve hot, accompanied by mint chutney.
- Enjoy your Kandh Kebab ( Yam Kebab ). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Bonda with Mashed Potato recipe, Cashew Kunuku, Dahi Vada, Hot Kachori recipe , Maida Bonda, Masala Vada, Mysore Bonda, Pav Bhaji recipe , Potato Bhonda, Rice Uppuma, Sweet Adai, Ulundu Vada recipe, Ribbon Murukku, Medu Vada
Go to Top