A soup with a Chinese touch.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Corn Soup with Vegetables:
- 1 can (450 grams) cream-style corn
- 2 level tablespoones cornflour
- 1 teacup finely chopped mixed vegetables
(cauliflower, carrots, cabbage, onions, french beans)
- ½ teaspoon Ajinomoto powder
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons cheese
To be ground into a paste
- 25 mm. (1") piece ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 4 green chillies
- chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce grated cheese
Directions for making Corn Soup with Vegetables:
- Mix the cornflour with 6 teacups of water. Add the paste, corn and Ajinomoto powder and cook in a pressure cooker until done.
- Add the vegetables, butter and cheese and boil for a few minutes.
- Serve hot with chillies in vinegar and chilli sauce or with grated cheese.
- Enjoy your Corn Soup with Vegetables. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top