A soup with a Chinese touch.
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Green Peas Skin Soup:
- 6 teacups skin of green peas
- 1 tablespoon green peas
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 teacups skim milk
- 2 teaspoons butter
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions for making Green Peas Skin Soup:
- Heat the butter and fry the onion for 1 minute.
- Add the green peas skin and green peas and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the milk and ½ teacup of water and cook in a pressure cooker till the first whistle.
- Blend in a mixer.
- Strain to separate the stock from the skin. Discard the skin.
- Boil the stock for 1 minute.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Enjoy your Green Peas Skin Soup. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top