Coriander and coconut make a tasty combination.
Preparation time : 20 minutes
Cooking time : 10 minutes.
Ingredients for Green Peas Skin Soup:
- 2 coconuts
- 6 teaspoons cornflour
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 curry leaves
To be ground into a paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 2 small green chillies
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions for making Green Peas Skin Soup:
- Grate the coconut. Add 6 cups of warm water and blend in a blender. Strain to obtain coconut milk.
- Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds for 1 minute. Add the paste and curry leaves and fry again for 1 minute.
- Mix the cornflour and coconut milk, add to the paste and boil for a few minutes.
- Enjoy your Green Peas Skin Soup. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top