Mixed Vegetable Soup is a tasty and nutritious soup.
This delicious Mixed Vegetable Soup -1 can be prepared in a jiffy and can be served for a simple dinner at home.
Ingredients for Indian Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- 6 cups water
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 50 gms beans
- 1 clove
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 4 tsps grated cheese
- White pepper to taste
- 4 small potatoes, cubed
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 large tomatoes, skinned
- 2 tbsps split green peas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4 tsps flour
Directions for making Indian Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- Combine all the ingredients except the butter and cheese in a large soup pan, cover and boil gently till tender.
- Heat the butter, add the flour, fry for a few minutes without browning.
- Add strained soup and stir for five minutes.
- Remove from the fire, sprinkle with cheese and serve.
- Enjoy your Indian Mixed Vegetable Soup. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top
This recipe was contributed by content editors at ifood.tv. For more Indian recipes, visit ifood.tv.