Ingredients for Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- 2 carrots
- 1 potato
- 120 gms peas
- 60 gms butter
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tsps cornflour
- 1 big turnip
- 1 spring onion
- 2 tsps chopped coriander leaves
- 4 cups boiling water
- Salt and white pepper to taste
Directions for making Mixed Vegetable Soup:
- Melt the butter in a pan and fry the chopped vegetables and peas slowly on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Then add water and salt and let it simmer till tender. Remove from the fire.
- Mix cornflour with milk and cook till a little thick.
- Pour it on cooked vegetables, stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add salt, white pepper and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Mixed Vegetable Soup. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top
This recipe was contributed by content editors at ifood.tv. For more Indian recipes, visit ifood.tv.