This Indian soup is light and nutritious.
Preparation time : 5 minutes
Cooking time : 25 minutes
Ingredients for Moong Soup With Paneer:
- ¾ teacup moong
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped paneer
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon mustard seeds
- ¼ teaspoon asafoetida
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 pinches sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pepper powder
- 2 tablespoons ghee salt to taste
Directions for making Moong Soup With Paneer:
- Soak the moong for a few hours. Add 6 cups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- Blend the cooked moong in a blender. Strain.
- Heat the ghee and fry the cumin seeds and mustard seeds. When they crackle, add the asafoetida and moong liquid.
- Add the lemon juice, sugar, salt and pepper and boil for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer and cook for 2 minutes.
- Enjoy your Moong Soup With Paneer. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Corn Soup with Vegetables, Green Peas Skin Soup, Indian Cream of Tomato Soup recipe , Lentil and Vegetable Broth, Lentil Soup, Mangalore Rasam recipe , Moong Soup With Paneer, Rasam Masala recipe
Go to Top