Preparation time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Ingredients for Baby Corn Sabzi:
- 1 ½ kg baby corn (fresh or canned)
- 4 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tbsp oil
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup tomato puree
- 1 cup yogurt, whisked
- 1/2 cup green peas (shelled)
- 2 tsp salt
Directions for making Baby Corn Sabzi:
- Prepare ginger and garlic paste. Obtain extract by squeezing out the liquid from the paste, retain the liquid and discard the pulp.
- Peel and boil the baby corn. Dice into half inch cubes. In case of canned, just dice into cubes.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or wok, add cumin seeds and sauté till they start to crackle.
- Stir in tomato puree, cook till the raw flavor diminishes, for about 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the yoghurt, baby corn and green peas, let it cook for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and ginger-garlic paste extract. Cook for another 2 minutes or until the curry thickens.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped coriander and accompanied by any Indian bread.
- Enjoy your Baby Corn Sabzi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top