This is a very popular recipe.
Ingredients for Baigan Fry:
- 1 Large Baigan (Eggplant)
- 2 tbsp Besan (Gram flour)
- 3 tbsp red chilli powder
- pinch of turmeric powder
- salt to taste
- 1/4 cup Peanut oil
Directions for making Baigan Fry:
- Cut the baigan into thin round slices.
- Mix chilli powder, turmeric powder and salt thoroughly.
- Heat the frying pan with the peanut oil.
- Take one slice of baigan at a time apply the mixture to both the sides and fry it.
- Serve it hot with chapatis.
- Enjoy your Baigan Fry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top