Ingredients for Bombay Potatoes:
- 500 gm potatoes, boiled and diced
- 1 medium onions, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- A sprig of curry leaves
- ½ tsp each, cumin and mustard seeds
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- 2 tbsp oil
Directions for making Bombay Potatoes:
- Heat oil in a large saucepan.
- Fry cumin and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds sputter, add curry leaves, onion and garlic.
- Fry until golden brown.
- Add all ingredients and fry for 5 to 7 minutes stirring regularly, adding little water to prevent sticking to the pan, if necessary.
- Serve hot with puris.
- Enjoy your Bombay Potatoes. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top