Ingredients for Cabbage Kofta Curry:
- 1/2 medium size Cabbage Shredded
- 2 tbsp Besan or all Purpose flour
- Oil for frying
- 1 medium sized onion
- a Piece of ginger
- 1 Cardamon
- 1 cinanamon stick small
- 1 clove
- 1 spoon jeera
- 1 spoon dania
- 2 medium sizes Tomatoes
Directions for making Cabbage Kofta Curry:
- Take the shredded Cabbage in a bowl, add flour & make small round balls with the same.
- Deep fry the balls in the hot oil & keep aside.
- In a seperate pan heat 1 tsp of oil & add bay leaves & the paste, salt according to taste & little bit of sugar.
- Let the paste cook till the oil seperates.
- Can add little water if the paste is too thick.
- Switch off the flame add the Kofta's and cover till serving.
- Before serving garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Enjoy your Cabbage Kofta Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top