Ingredients for Cabbage Stir-Fried:
- 4 cups cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup ghee or clarified butter
- Salt to taste
- Cukin seeds, mint leaves
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- ½ tsp of red chili powder
Directions for making Cabbage Stir-Fried :
- Plunge shredded cabbage in salted boiling water and drain.
- Heat ghee in a heavy pan and add cumin seeds, mint leaves, then add cabbage and gently stir fry.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and chili powder. Stir to blend.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.
- Decorate with chillies, tomatoes and sliced lemon.
- Enjoy your Cabbage Stir-Fried. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top