Ingredients for Cabbage with Tomatoes:
- 2 medium onions, sliced
- 1 medium cabbage, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ½ tsp caraway seeds
- ½ cup water
- 3 large tomatoes, blanched, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp flour
- Oil for frying
Directions for making Cabbage with Tomatoes:
- In deep saucepan, heat a tablespoon of oil and add caraway seeds.
- When the seeds sputter, add onions and sauté. Sauté until soft and golden.
- Add cabbage, vinegar, sugar, salt and water.
- Simmer covered over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and simmer covered for 15 minutes more.
- Mix flour with 2 to 3 tbsp of pan liquid. Make a smooth paste.
- Stir into cabbage.
- Cook uncovered stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
- Enjoy your Cabbage with Tomatoes. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top