This is a South Indian curry.
Ingredients for Cauliflower Curry:
- 3 cups Cauliflower (in flowerets) Peeled and cubed
- 2 cups potatoes
- 4 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves
- 2 tsp Rasam powder
- 1 tsp Cummin seeds
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp Hing powder
- 2 Onion
- 2 Green chillies
- 1 Capsicum
- 1 cm Ginger
Directions for making Cauliflower Curry:
- Chop all vegetables.
- Heat three tablespoons oil in a kadai, add the cummin seeds and hing powder.
- When the cummin seeds splutter add the onions, capsicum, green chillies and ginger into the hot oil and fry till the onion turns golden.
- Add tomatoes and fry till it becomes mushy.
- Add cauliflower, potatoes and turmeric powder, fry a bit, add salt, sugar and quarter cup of water.
- Cover and cook till the vegetables are cooked and the curry is dry.
- Add the rasam powder, coriander leaves and the remaining one tablespoon of oil-fry till you get a lovely aroma.
- Remove and serve piping hot with rotis or rice. (Plain potato curry can also be made the same way).
- Enjoy your Cauliflower Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top