Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Ingredients for Cauliflower Seasoned with Ginger:
- 1 kg cauliflower, cut into small flowerets
- 5 tbsp oil
- ¾ cup onions, finely chopped
- 4 tsp ginger paste
- 4 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- ½ cup tomatoes, skinned and chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp butter
- 2 tsp ginger, julienned
- 2 tsp green coriander, chopped
Directions for making Cauliflower Seasoned with Ginger:
- Wash the cauliflower thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and sauté for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Add ginger and garlic pastes, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, white pepper, coriander powder and tomatoes and sauté for 45 to 60 seconds.
- Add the cauliflower, stir in water (1/2 cup). Cover and cook for 15 minutes till the liquid dries up.
- Season with salt and garam masala.
- In a separate pan, heat the butter. Add the julienned ginger and lightly sauté.
- Sprinkle the sautéed ginger over the cauliflower.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and serve hot, accompanied by Chappati or Parantha.
- Enjoy your Cauliflower Seasoned with Ginger. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top