Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Cauliflower Stuffed Parantha:
- 4 cups whole wheat flour, sieved
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup clarified butter (ghee)
- 1 1/3 cup water, warm
For the filling:
- 2 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 ¾ cups cauliflower, grated
Directions for making Cauliflower Stuffed Parantha:
- Mix flour and salt in a bowl. Incorporate clarified butter (1/3 cup). Add water gradually and knead to a smooth dough. Divide into 20 equal portions and shape into balls. Cover with a damp cloth and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat clarified butter in a pan over moderate heat, stir fry the ginger and cauliflower until the cauliflower softens. Stir in garam masala and salt. Remove from heat, divide the filling into 10 portions and allow to cool.
- Flatten a ball of dough into a 2” patty. Dust both sides with flour, roll out into a 6” round. Similarly roll out other portions.
- Spread one portion of filling evenly over one round leaving a half inch border around the edges. Place another round on top of the filling. Gently smooth the surface to ease out air bubbles, press around the edges to seal in filling. Cover and set aside on a lightly floured surface. Similarly, prepare the other portions.
- Heat a tawa (griddle), brush the surface with clarified butter. Place the stuffed parantha on the griddle and cook for a few seconds, brushed with clarified butter, turn over and similarly cook on the other side. Both sides of the parantha should be crisp and delicately browned. Remove and serve immediately.
- Enjoy your Cauliflower Stuffed Parantha. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Note: For variation, substitute Cauliflower with mashed Potatoes or grated White Radish or mashed peas.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top