Ingredients for Cheese Cones Curry:
- 250 gm home-made cottage cheese, crumbled
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3-4 green chillies, finely chopped
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ¼ cup yogurt
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- 2 tbsp grated cheddar cheese
- Salt to taste
- 2 cups water
- 4 tbsp oil
- Fresh coriander leaves for garnishing
Directions for making Cheese Cones Curry:
- Mix all the ingredients for making cheese balls.
- Shape the mixture into small cones and deep fry until golden brown. Set aside.
- To prepare curry, heat oil in a large saucepan and sauté onions until tender.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and stir fry for a minute, then add tomatoes and cook until tomatoes are tender.
- Add rest of the ingredients. Continue cooking on low heat until mixture is well blended and oil bubbles on surface.
- To serve, place cheese cones in a serving dish and pour curry.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Decorate with tomato slices and cherry.
- Enjoy your Cheese Cones Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top