Ingredients for Cottage Cheese and Spinach:
- 1 kg spinach leaves
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, blanched, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp ginger-garlic paste
- 3 green chillies, finely chopped
- 3 tbsp vegetables fat
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 cup water
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- ¼ kg home-made cottage cheese
Directions for making Cottage Cheese and Spinach:
- Wash the spinach to remove sand and grit.
- Chop finely, removing stems and strands.
- Mix all ingredients except cottage cheese and pressure cook for 15 minutes.
- Continue simmering for another 15 minutes.
- Mash it with electric food processor.
- Add cheese to spinach and cook to heat through.
- Serve hot, decorated with cream and cherries.
- Enjoy your Cottage Cheese and Spinach. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top