Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Cottage Cheese Tawa Masala:
- 450 gm cottage cheese (paneer), cubed
- 3 tbsp oil + for frying
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- ¾ cup onions, chopped
- 5 tsp ginger paste
- 5 tsp garlic paste
- 2 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- A pinch of carom seeds
- ¾ cup tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup capsicum, dices
- A pinch garam masala
- ½ tsp black cumin
Directions for making Cottage Cheese Tawa Masala:
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok) and deep fry the cottage cheese cubes to golden.
- Heat 3 tbsp oil on a tawa (griddle). Add cumin, allow to splutter.
- Add onions, sauté till golden brown. Add ginger and garlic pastes, green chillies, coriander powder, red chilli powder, white pepper powder, salt and carom seeds. Stir fry on medium heat. Mix in tomatoes. Cook till the oil separates.
- Mix in the cottage cheese, capsicum, garam masala and black cumin. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Remove to a serving platter, top with slit green chillies (optional), serve hot, accompanied by any Indian bread.
- Enjoy your Cottage Cheese Tawa Masala. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top