Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Crispy Cauliflower:
- 1 kg cauliflower, 5 small whole ones
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 cup gramflour
- 1 1/3 tsp carom (Ajwain) seeds
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 4 tsp green coriander, finely chopped
- 4 tsp green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ cup yogurt
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 2/3 Garam masala
- 2 tsp red or yellow chilli powder
- 2 ½ cups oil
Directions for making Crispy Cauliflower:
- Boil sufficient water to immerse the cauliflowers. Add salt (1 tsp) and turmeric powder.
- Gradually add the cauliflowers to this brine solution. Cook for 8-10 minutes over medium heat until the cauliflowers are half-cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Prepare a batter with the gramflour, carom seeds, lemon juice, coriander, green chillies, yogurt, ginger-garlic pastes, garam masala, chilli powder, salt and just enough water to have a thick and smooth consistency.
- Heat oil in a kadhai or wok. Dip each cauliflower into the batter, coat evenly and deep fry over medium heat till golden in color and crisp.
- Serve hot, accompanied by mint chutney.
- Enjoy your Crispy Cauliflower. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top