Dum Alu (Spiced Potato in Gravy) is served with rice, hot Indian bread (Nan, Paratha, and Chapatti), pita or tortillas.
Ingredients for Dum Alu:
- coriander seeds
- cumin seeds
- cardamom pods
- clili powder
- kelonji (onion seeds)
- coriander leaves
- green chili
- pinch of nutmeg powder
- pinch of mace powder
Directions for making Dum Alu:
- Boil and fry potatoes till golden brown.
- Grind coriander seeds and cumin seeds and set aside.
- Then grind cloves, peppercorns and cardamom seeds and set aside.
- Fry everything in oil and then add water and potatoes till tender, then add the other things.
- Enjoy your Dum Alu. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top