Cooking time: 25 minutes
Serves 2 to 3
Ingredients for Dum Arvi:
- 500 grams Arvi - a root vegetable and looks like a small yam
- 1 cup Curd
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Sliced almonds for garnishing
Directions for making Dum Arvi:
- Boil the arvi and peel the skin. Prick with fork, fry in oil, and drain.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in another container and add spices to taste (asafetida, chili powder, corriander powder, salt, onion and ginger paste, and a table spoon water. Fry for sometime and then add curd and keep frying till it turns golden brown.
- Add fried arvi and 1/2 cup water and keep cooking on mild heat till it has almost got dried.
- Garnish with fresh corriander and sliced almonds and serve hot.
- Enjoy your Dum Arvi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top