This eggplant gotsu is South Indian dish, a fine match with rice and dal.
Ingredients for Eggplant Gotsu:
- 1 large Eggplant
- 1/2 tsp Tamarind
- 3 Red chillies
- 2 Green chillies
- A small pinch Hing
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 tsp Urad
- a few Curry leaves
- a small bunch of Cilantro, washed and finely chopped
- 2 tsp Cooking Oil
Directions for making Eggplant Gotsu :
- Coat eggplant with little oil, and either bake it in an oven, or grill it on the stove.
- Peel the skin, mash the eggplant and keep it aside. Fry mustard, hing, urad dhall, red chillies, green chillies, and curry leaves in oil.
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil, and add tamarind paste and salt to this.
- Mix mashed eggplant, fried ingredients to the tamarind water. Garnish with finely chopped cilantro.
- Enjoy your Eggplant Gotsu. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top