Ingredients for Eggplant Podi Curry:
- 250 grams Eggplant, washed & cut 1" lengthwise
- 1 tsp Urad dhal
- 1 tsp Channa dhal
- 1 1/2 tsp Corriander seeds
- 4-5 Red chilli
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- 4 tsp Cooking oil
- a small pinch of Hing
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Tamarind paste
- 3/4 tsp Salt
Directions for making Eggplant Podi Curry :
- Dry roast urad dhal, channa dhal, coriander seeds, red chillies and hing. Dry grind the above with 1/4 tsp salt.
- Fry mustard, turmeric, and hing in oil, and add the chopped eggplant to this. Sprinkle little water, and cover it slightly until the eggplant gets cooked.
- Now add the remaining salt, tamarind paste, and the ground masala powder.
- Mix it well and add a few teaspoons of cooking oil.
- Enjoy your Eggplant Podi Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top