Ingredients for Erucheri:
- 2 plaintanos
- 1 1/2 cups fresh coconut
- crushed black pepper
- turmeric, salt to taste.
- mustard, 1 red chilli, urad dal, curry leaves, oil for seasoning
Directions for making Erucheri:
- Peel plaintanos and cut into small pieces after slitting lengthwise into quarters.
- Cook with water well above level of veggies, salt turmeric and pepper added on low heat until plaintanos get really done. Takes about 25 mins or so.
- Grind half the fresh coconut and add to cooked plaintanos.
- In a separate pan season with mustard, urad dal, curry leaves and fry remaining grated coconut until a reddish brown. Pour this onto the plaintainos and ericheri is ready.
- Enjoy your Erucheri. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top