Ingredients for Garbonzos and Potato Curry:
- 1 tin garbonzos, drained
- 125 gm potatoes, parboiled, quartered and fried
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 4 tomatoes, blanched, peeled and pureed
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp cumin, powdered
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- 1/8 tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup fresh coriander
- 20 g vegetable fat
Directions for making Garbonzos and Potato Curry:
- Heat fat in a large saucepan, fry onions until transparent.
- Add gorbonzos, stir-fry for a minute.
- Pour in tomato puree and add all spices.
- Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add potatoes and lemon juice.
- Continue cooking on low heat until potato are tender.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- After 2 minutes turn on to a serving dish, dot with butter and sprinkle coriander.
- Enjoy your Garbonzos and Potato Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top