Ingredients for Haaq:
- crushed fennel seeds (sounf)
- dried red chilies
- green chilies
Directions for making Haaq:
- Dry roast the ginger and fennel seeds and remove.
- In oil sprinkle heeng and add red chilies and then green chilies.
- Add fennel seeds and ginger and fry.
- Add spinach and cook covered.
- Enjoy your Haaq. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top