Ingredients for Home-made Cottage Cheese:
- 1 liter full cream milk
- Juice of 1 orange
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
Directions for making Home-made Cottage Cheese:
- Boil milk. Add orange juice to the boiling milk.
- Cool, allowing the curdled milk solids to settle to the bottom of container and strain through a muslin bag. Discard whey.
- Press solids between two inverted flat bottomed plates to drain out any liquid.
- Carefully place cheese on rolling or flat board and cut into small cubes.
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry cheese cubes until pale brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Enjoy your Home-made Cottage Cheese. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top