Kadhai Paneer is a Punjabi dish that can be served with any Indian bread. It is one of the most popular dishes in Northern India.
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Ingredients for Kadhai Paneer:
- 600 gm cottage cheese (paneer), cut into fingers
- 2 2/3 tbsp oil
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- 2 2/3 tbsp capsicum, julienned
- 15 red chillies (whole), pounded
- 2 tsp coriander seeds, pounded
- 1 tbsp ginger, julienned
- ¾ cup tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp fenugreek powder
- 1 2/3 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- 1 2/3 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp green coriander, chopped
Directions for making Kadhai Paneer:
- Heat oil in a kadhai (wok), sauté the onions and capsicum over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add pounded spices and ginger, stir for 1 minute.
- Mix in the tomato puree and salt, bring to a boil and simmer until the oil separates from the curry.
- Add cottage cheese and stir gently for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in fenugreek powder, garam masala, coriander powder and black pepper.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot, accompanied by Parantha, steamed rice and salad.
- Enjoy your Kadhai Paneer. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top