Preparation time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Kalagoora Pulusu (Mixed Vegetables with Fenugreek Seeds):
Three cups of the following vegetables, all cut into two-inch pieces:
- Sweet potatoes
- Bell pepper
- French Beans
- 2 tbsp Tamarind Extract
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Seeds
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Turmeric Powder
- 1 tsp Red Chile Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 10 Curry Leaves
- 3 cups Water
- Coriander Leaves to garnish
- Salt to taste
Directions for making Kalagoora Pulusu (Mixed Vegetables with Fenugreek Seeds):
- In a deep skillet, heat oil on medium and add mustard seeds and Fenugreek seeds.
- When Fenugreek seeds are light brown, add chopped onion and fry until light brown.
- Now add vegetable pieces, salt, turmeric powder, red chile powder and fry for 5 minutes on high heat while stirring occasionally.
- Next add tamarind extract, coriander leaves, curry leaves, sugar, water and stir well.
- Cook on medium heat for 20 minutes such that the sauce is not too watery or too thick.
- Enjoy your Kalagoora Pulusu (Mixed Vegetables with Fenugreek Seeds). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top