Ingredients for Kesar Pista Kulfi:
- Take two cans of evaporated milk.
- One can of condensed milk
- One 16 Oz whipped cream
- 1\4 cup pista
- 1 pinch saffron
Directions for making Kesar Pista Kulfi:
- Take a pot and mix evaporated milk, condensed milk and whipped cream with the hand grinder (mixer grinder)
- Now mix pista and saffron in it.
- Put into an air sealed container and put in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Enjoy your Kesar Pista Kulfi. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Note: It will taste authentic with falooda.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top