Milagu kuzhambu (Dal flavoured with Pepper) is a South Indian dish.
Ingredients for Milagu Kuzhambu:
- 2 tbsp coriander seeds - 2 spoons (fry first)
- 2 tbsp toor dal - 2 spoons
- 2 tbsp whole black peppers - 2 spoons
- 3-4 whole red peppers - 3-4
- asafoetida and curry leaves - little
Directions for making Milagu Kuzhambu:
- Fry the above ingredients in a little amount of oil and grind it.
- Mix this paste with tamarind juice, add water and heat until the raw smell is gone.
- Side dish - This can be mixed with rice and served along with paruppu thogaiyal, or as a side dish to curd rice.
- Enjoy your Milagu Kuzhambu. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top