More Kozhambhu is a yogurt based staple South Indian dish usually served with rice.
Ingredients for More Kozhambhu:
- 32 oz. Yogurt
- 2 tsp Coriander seeds
- 2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 tsp Red Chili powder
- 1 tsp Chana Daal
- 1 tsp Rice or rice powder
- 2 tsp Coconut (grated)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Mustard
- pinch of Turmeric
- 1 Red Chili
Directions for making More Kozhambhu:
- Fry Coriander seeds, Cumin seeds, Chana Daal, Red Chili in a little oil.
- Grind the mixture with the coconut and add to the beaten yogurt. Add turmeric and bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice powder, and heat on low until consistent texture is achieved.
- Heat oil and mustard seeds and add to the mixture.
- Enjoy your More Kozhambhu. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top