Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for Mushroom, Capsicum and Cabbage Curry:
- 600 gm mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup cabbage, shredded
- 4 tbsp capsicum, julienned
- 4 red chillies, whole
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- ½ cup oil
- 1/3 cup onions, sliced
- 4 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp garam masala
- Salt to taste
- 2 ½ cups tomatoes, chopped
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp ginger, chopped
- 4 tsp green coriander, chopped
Directions for making Mushroom, Capsicum and Cabbage Curry:
- Pound the red chillies and coriander seeds with a pestle. Keep aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadhai or wok. Stir fry the mushrooms over medium heat for a few minutes. Remove and keep aside.
- In the same oil, stir fry the cabbage until the liquid evaporates.
- Heat the remaining oil in a kadhai. Saute onions till transparent. Add the garlic paste and stir for 20 seconds over medium heat.
- Add red chillies, coriander, garam masala and salt. Stir for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes and cook till the oil separates from the mixture.
- Stir in green chillies, ginger and half of the green coriander. Add stir-fried mushrooms and cabbage, cook for a few minutes.
- Garnish with julienned capsicum and the remaining coriander. Serve hot, accompanied by steamed rice.
- Enjoy your Mushroom, Capsicum and Cabbage Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top