Ingredients for Mushroom Mystery:
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup cream
- ½ cup grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup yogurt
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cups button mushrooms, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pinch of dry mustard
Directions for making Mushroom Mystery:
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Saute onions and mushrooms for 8 minutes on low heat.
- Stir in milk and bring to boil, then add cheese and heat until cheese melts.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Keep stirring just for a minute and remove from heat.
- Serves as main dish with Indian bread or as a stuffing for sandwiches and bread rolls.
- Enjoy your Mushroom Mystery. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top