Ingredients for Navaratna Curry :
- 100 grams (4 oz.) french beans.
- 100 grams (4 oz.) carrots
- 100 grams (4 oz.) potatoes
- 100 grams (4 oz.) cauliflower
- 100 grams (4 oz) capsicums
- 100 grams (4 oz) paneer
- 100 grams (4 oz.) cashewnuts
- 100 grams (4 oz.) raisins
- 100 grams (4 oz.) green peas
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 teacup curds
- 4 tablespoons ghee
- Ghee for deep frying
- Salt and sugar to taste
- Silver paper, pineapple pieces and few cherries for decoration.
To be Ground into a paste
- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 green chillies
- 4 kashmiri chillies
- 25 mm (1") piece ginger
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon shah-jira
- 3 cardamoms
Directions for making Navaratna Curry :
- Cut the french beans, carrots and potatoes into small cubes. Cut the cauliflower into big pieces.
- Boil the french beans, carrots, cauliflower and green peas.
- Deep fry the potatoes in ghee.
- Cut the paneer into small cubes and deep fry in ghee.
- Cut the capsicums into long strips.
- Grind the tomatoes with very little water.
- Whip the curds.
- Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the paste for a little time
- Add the tomatoes and curds and fry again for a few minutes.
- Add the vegetables, cashewnuts, raisins, paneer pieces, salt and sugar and cook for a few minutes.
- Decorate with pineapple pieces, silver foil and cherries.
- Enjoy your Navaratna Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top