Ingredients for Paneer Lawabdar:
- 200g onions, chopped
- 200g tomatoes, chopped
- 50g ginger, ground to paste
- 50g garlic, ground to paste
- 200g paneer, cubed
- 20g cashew nuts, ground to a paste
- 20g cream
- 5g garam masala
- Red chilli powder, to taste
- Salt, to taste
Directions for making Paneer Lawabdar:
- Heat oil in a frying pan and stir-fry the chopped onions, tomatoes, ginger and garlic paste until the mixture becomes dark brown.
- Add the paneer, cashew nuts, cream, garam masala and chilli powder.
- Season to taste with salt, and cook all the ingredients together. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Paneer Lawabdar. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top