Ingredients for Paneer Maharajah Cutlet:
- 20g coriander leaves, chopped
- 200g paneer, grated
- 4 tbsp breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 40g cashewnuts, chopped
- 4 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp garam masala
- ½ tsp red food coloring
- Salt, to taste
Directions for making Paneer Maharajah Cutlet:
- Mix the chopped coriander leaves with the grated paneer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Form into small round balls and flatten slightly to make cutlets.
- Deep-fry in hot oil until golden brown. Serve hot with raita.
- Enjoy your Paneer Maharajah Cutlet. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top