Ingredients for Paneer Tikka:
- 200g fresh paneer, cut into thick cubes
- 50g capsicum, cut into thick chunks
- 50g big onions, quartered
- 50g tomato, quartered
Marinade (mix together):
- 100g yoghurt
- 10g chilli powder
- 10g fish masala
- 50g salt
Directions for making Paneer Tikka:
- Marinate the paneer, capsicum and onion for at least 3 to 4 hours.
- To grill, pierce the paneer, tomato, capsicum and onion through a tandoor skewer.
- Stick the skewer into a tandoor oven or in a small toaster oven until lightly browned. (Note: If you are using a toaster oven, it is not necessary to use skewers)
- Serve with lime wedges.
- Enjoy your Paneer Tikka. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top