Ingredients for Paneer Tomato Bharta:
- 200g paneer, grated
- 200g tomatoes, chopped fine
- 3 tbsp butter
- 100g onions, chopped fine
- 15g ginger, chopped fine
- 15g garlic, chopped fine
- 2 green chillies, chopped fine
- 15g coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ¼ tsp red food coloring
- Salt, to taste
Directions for making Paneer Tomato Bharta:
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Sauté onions, ginger garlic and green chillies over low heat.
- Add tomatoes, coriander leaves, garam masala, coloring and salt. Mix well and let cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the grated paneer and continue stirring over fire for 2 more minutes. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Paneer Tomato Bharta. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top