A tangy dish which tickles the taste buds.
Ingredients for Pineapple Gojju:
- 2 tablespoons coconut
- 5-6 green chillies
- 4-5 red chillies
- 1/2 tsp methi seeds
- 1 tsp jeera
- 2 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 small bunch coriander leaves
- 1/2 tsp saunf
- 1 clove
- 2-3 peppercorns
- 1/2 can of chopped pineapple
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1/2 sprig curry leaves
- A pinch of hing (asoefetida)
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder(optional)
Directions for making Pineapple Gojju:
- Fry all the masala ingredients in a little oil, drain and blend into a smooth paste.Set aside.
- Open a small can of cubed pineapple and drain the juice from the fruit.
- Heat 4 tsp oil and add the mustard seeds. When they crackle add crushed curry leaves and hing.
- Immediately add turmeric and fry for half a minute.
- Now add the fruit pieces and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the red chilli powder and fry.
- Now add the ground paste and a little water.
- Enjoy your Pineapple Gojju. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top