Plantains are hard, starchy bananas used for cooking, as contrasted with the soft, sweet dessert varieties. This wonderful plantain curry is a good accompaniment for any food.
Ingredients for Plantain Curry:
- 2-3 Plantain (washed, peeled and diced)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1/4 cup Grated Coconut
- 2-3 Red chillies
- 1/2 tsp Urad
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- a small pinch of Hing
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- a few Curry leaves
- 3 tsp Cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
Directions for making Plantain Curry:
- Boil plantains with turmeric and salt.
- Wet grind cumin seeds, coconut and red chilles and keep it aside.
- Fry mustard, hing, urad dhall, curry leaves, turmeric, and diced plantain in oil in a wok.
- Sprinkle water and let it cook for 5 minutes, and now add the ground masala, and let it cook for another 5-10 minutes.
- Enjoy your Plantain Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top