Plantains are hard, starchy bananas used for cooking, as contrasted with the soft, sweet dessert varieties.
Ingredients for Plantain Puli Curry:
- 2-3 Plantain (washed, peeled, and diced)
- 1/2 tsp Urad dhall
- 1/4 tsp Mustard
- a small pinch of Hing
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Tamarind paste/extract
- 2 Red chilli
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- a few Curry leaves
- 3-4 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Salt
Directions for making Plantain Puli Curry:
- Fry mustard, hing, urad dhall, curry leaves, turmeric, red chilliand diced plantain in oil in a wok.
- Sprinkle water and let it cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add salt, curry powder and mix it well.
- Add little water to tamarind paste, and sprinkle this on the plantain curry, and let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Enjoy your Plantain Puli Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top