Poricha Koottu is a South Indian dish/curry.
Ingredients for Poricha Koottu:
- 1 tsp toor dal,
- 1 tsp coriander seeds,
- 1 tsp urud dal,
- 1 tsp whole black peppers,
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 whole red pepper, grated coconut (fry last)
Fry the above ingredients in little ghee, grind and keep it aside.
- Snake gourd
Directions for making Poricha Koottu:
- Cut any of the vegetables into small pieces, add moong dal and steam it in pressure cooker.
- Add the ground mixture to this and heat for a little while to mix uniformly.
- Add splattered mustard seeds.
- Add curry leaves.
- Enjoy your Poricha Koottu. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top