Ingredients for Potatoes in Spicy Gravy:
- 250 gm small potatoes, parboiled
- 25 gm yogurt
- 2 gm vegetable fat
- ½ tsp cumin seeds
- ½ tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp sugar
- Salt to taste
- ¼ cup water
- Stalk of curry leaves
- Thumb-sized piece ginger, pounded
- 3-4 red chillies, roasted and pounded
- Few peppercorns, roasted and powdered
- 1 tsp coriander seeds, roasted and powdered
Directions for making Potatoes in Spicy Gravy :
- Mix yogurt with pounded and powdered ingredients.
- Add garam masala and turmeric powder.
- Coat potatoes with yogurt mixture.
- Melt fat in a large saucepan and add cumin seeds, then add potatoes and stir fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Reduce heat and add salt, sugar and water.
- Continue to simmer and cook covered, until potatoes are tender and mixture is dry. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Potatoes in Spicy Gravy. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top