Ingredients for Semolina Vegetable Combo (Uppama):
- 150 gm semolina
- 300 gm sprouted green beans
- 200 gm carrots, chopped
- 6-8 green chillies, finely chopped
- ½ cup fresh coriander
- 250 gm coconut, grated
- Juice of 1 lime
- 10 gm lentils
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- A pinch of asafetida
- Salt and sugar to taste
- 300 ml oil
Directions for making Semolina Vegetable Combo (Uppama):
- Heat half the quantity of oil in a deep saucepan.
- Add lentils, mustard seeds, curry leaves and asafetida, fry for a minute.
- Add beans and carrots. Sauté for a minute.
- Add coriander and salt. Stir fry for one minute.
- Add a cup of water to vegetables mixture and boil.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in a saucepan and lightly fry semolina.
- Add semolina to vegetables and stir.
- Cook on low heat, stirring constantly, until all water is absorbed.
- Add lime juice, sugar and coconut. Mix well.
- Remove from heat. Serve hot.
- Enjoy your Semolina Vegetable Combo (Uppama). Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top