Ingredients for Spicy Peas Potato Curry:
- 500 gm potatoes, parboiled and diced
- 500 gm green peas
- 250 gm tomatoes, blanched, peeled and pureed
- 2 medium onions, finely sliced (optional)
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- ½ tsp cumin
- 2 tbsp oil
- 50 gm vegetable fat
- 50 gm yogurt
- Few cashewnuts
Directions for making Spicy Peas Potato Curry:
- Heat oil in a sauce pan.
- Add onions and sauté until light brown.
- Mix in a blender to a fine paste.
- Heat fat in a large saucepan.
- Stir fry potatoes and then add peas. Fry for a minute.
- Pour in tomato puree, onion paste and spices. Simmer for 3 minutes.
- Add yogurt and cashewnuts, mix well and simmer until done.
- Transfer to a serving dish.
- Serve with Indian bread, pita bread or rice.
- Enjoy your Spicy Peas Potato Curry. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Variation: Substitute fried potatoes with cubed and fried cottage cheese.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top