Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Ingredients for Spinach with Cottage Cheese:
- 1 kg spinach leaves
- 1 ½ cups cottage cheese (paneer), cut into cubes
- 10 cups water
- Salt to taste
- 4 tsp maizeflour (make ka atta)
- 2 tbsp clarified butter (ghee)
- 5 tsp onions, chopped
- 2 tsp tomatoes, finely chopped
- 5 tsp ginger, finely chopped
- 3 green chillies, chopped
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 2 tsp cream
Directions for making Spinach with Cottage Cheese:
- Remove stems of the spinach leaves. Wash well and chop finely. Add water and salt, cook for 10 minutes. Allow to cool, drain excess water and blend to a puree.
- Reheat spinach puree, stir in the maizeflour and cook for 10 minutes.
- in a separate pan, heat clarified butter, brown the onion, add tomato, ginger, green chillies, and red chilli powder. Stir in the spinach puree and cook for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add cottage cheese cubes, cook for another 5 minutes. Stir in the cream.
- Serve hot, topped with a knob of butter and accompanied by any Indian bread.
- Enjoy your Spinach with Cottage Cheese. Hope you love this Indian recipe.
Aloo Dum, Baigan Fry Recipe, Bittergourd Gojju, Cauliflower Curry, Dum Aloo Kashmiri, Eggplant Podi Curry recipe , Gobi Manchurian, Malai Kofta recipe , Matar Paneer, Navaratna Curry, Palak Paneer recipe , Pineapple Gojju, Potato Podimas, Spicy Okras, Stuffed Capsicum, Vegetables Cutlets recipe , Vegetable Kofta, Vegetable Makhanwala
Go to Top